Today I want to look at what is the best computer monitoring software and most importantly – why!
Obviously there’s always going to be mixed opinions when it comes to decided what the “best” computer monitoring software is, but there’s one program that I will always recommend before others.
What makes it the best computer monitoring software?
Obviously I can’t just say it’s the best without explaining why I think it is. But of course I don’t want to babble either, so in my typical “keeping it brief” form here’s a rundown of why’s it’s my top choice:
- Installation is easy and it can be installed remotely (mneaning you don’t even need to touch the computer). This is an extremely rare feature and a big reason why it’s the best computer monitoring software
- Keeps track of EVERYTHING. You’ll see emails, websites visited, passwords used, programs used etc. Anything the person does on the computer, you’ll see it
- Offers a “live viewing” feature that lets you watch live as the person is on the computer. From any other computer in the world you can see what the person is doing on their computer at that time
- Invisible meaning that it can’t be detected as being installed on the computer
- VERY well priced! For the features it offers there’s no program that is as competitively priced as SniperSpy
There’s a lot of different options when you’re looking to monitor a computer and some programs are better than others. I’ve seen a lot of softwares that are just plain awful! And unfortunately many people end up spending their money on them because of fancy advertising or because they aren’t aware of what else is out there.
At the end of the day, SniperSpy is the best computer monitoring software in my books and offers you an advanced monitoring tool at a price that is cheaper than most of the other programs out there.
Incoming search terms:
- how to monitor someones facebook